Accord has withdrawn their current new business BTL range and launched 39 new products. They have also made the following BTL criteria changes:
- Allow Top Slicing up to 75% LTV.
- Now lending in Scotland.
- Lowered minimum ICR requirement for background properties to 145% @ 4.5%.
- Now allow New Build lending. The maximum LTV for new build flats is 65% and for new build houses 75%. Minimum property value of £100K. Top Slicing not permitted.
BM Solutions has extended their new business BTL and LTB end dates to September of the applicable year and extended their completion dates to 31st December 2021.
Chorley Building Society
Chorley Building Society has reinstated products IS771, IS805, IS808, IS839 and launched 2 new products.
Halifax Intermediary has extended end dates to September of the applicable year, rolled on completion dates and refreshed product codes across their entire range.
Hinckley & Rugby Building Society
Hinckley & Rugby Building Society has launched two Residential products available for Purchase only at a maximum LTV of 95%.
HSBC has updated their lending criteria in regards to fixed term contracts.
Progressive Building Society
Progressive Building Society has amended rates across their 2 year Purchase and Remortgage products. They have also re-introduced their 2 year Remortgage product at 85% LTV.
West One Secured Loans
West One Secured Loans has made the following changes to their mortgage product range:
- Introduced a new 75% LTV Limited Edition, 5 year fixed product to their Standard W1 range, priced at 3.34% with a 2% fee.
- Reduced pricing on selected W1 Specialist HMO/MUB range products.
- Increased the maximum loan size to £750k for 80% LTV products across their W1 Standard Range, Short Term Let and Expat Products.
They have also made various changes to their lending criteria.