The following updates were completed and are live in SOURCE today:
Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland have replaced some products across their residential, HTB and First Start product ranges, and extended end dates to August.
Barclays Bank have reduced interest rates on select residential purchase, remortgage and transfer reward ranges as well as having introduced 3 & 5 year fixed purchase only premier products at 75 & 80% LTV.
Clydesdale Bank & Yorkshire Bank
Clydesdale Bank & Yorkshire Bank have made the following changes to their Residential range:
- 90% LTV rates: products with max loan £450k increased to £540k; max term increased from 30 years to 35 years; Flats now accepted in buildings up to 4 stories as long as not ex-local or ex-MOD; New Build still remains excluded for 90% LTV.
- Professional 90% LTV London rates extended to London & SE* (max loan of £750k)
- 85% LTV product max loan amount increased to £1m (fee and fee-free products)
- Select 2 & 5 year Full C&I 75% LTV rates have been reduced by up to 0.05%
- New 90% LTV London & SE* products launched for loans between £540k-£750k
- The Full C&I range with £1499 fee (currently for loans over £500k) have been withdrawn. The existing Full C&I range with £999 fee is now available for all loan sizes.
Legal and General Home Finance
Legal and General Home Finance have introduced their Violet product variants to customers aged 55-59.
Mansfield Building Society
Mansfield Building Society have launched new 2 year fixed products available for Purchase only with a max LTV of 95%, as well as a 3 year fixed one with a max LTV of 90%.
Metro Bank have introduced new Professional purchase, remortgage and retention products to their residential ranges between 75-90% LTV as well as updating their professional criteria to allow three new professions.
Reliance Bank have temporarily removed their entire product range.
Scottish Widows Bank
Scottish Widows Bank have reduced interest rates on 2 & 5 year fixed remortgage products at 60% LTV.
The Mortgage Lender
The Mortgage Lender have launched a new remortgage range with free legal and standard valuation fees.
TSB have introduced new 2 Year Fixed First Time Buyer, House Purchase and Remortgage £0 fee products. They have also increased and reduced various rates across both their Direct & Intermediary product ranges.
Vida Homeloans have launched new Limited Edition Buy to Let products at 75% LTV for their Vida 1 tier, as well as Residential Fee Saver products at 70% and 75% LTV across all Vida tiers.
Virgin Money have extended their end dates to October as well as amending their 90% max LTV criteria.
New Mortgage Guarantee products available for FTBs, Purchase and Remortgage applications have also been newly introduced.
West Bromwich Building Society
West Bromwich Building Society have extended end dates on their core residential and HTB ranges to August, as well as amending rates and increasing the max loan size of their 95% products to £350k.