2020 was quite the year – but through all the turbulence, HLPartnership remained dedicated to supporting members and providing the very best tools, technology and friendly bespoke service to grow your business in the toughest market conditions for over a decade.
Last year, HLPartnership achieved a lot, including:
- Driving customer engagement through providing regular communications – newsletters and magazines packed with interesting, topical features and relevant content, keeping mortgage adviser brands at the top of customer minds ready for re-mortgaging, be it months or years down the line.
- Providing friendly, personal service for mortgage advisers; even during the most challenging lockdown periods, HLPartnership continued to provide its trademark mix of bespoke, experienced personal service and training to advisors on a wide range of topics across the mortgage, life assurance and protection sector.
- Sharing the benefits of the Legal & General Mortgage Club to our members, this includes access to the whole of market panel, and pay-on-exchange proc fees alongside a range of benefits including insight to market survey data compiled by Legal & General.
- Investing heavily in technology to enhance transparency of commission payments, providing an interactive dashboard and self-service CRM marketing functionality for members to use, alongside bespoke training on how to optimise usage to benefit each member.
- Increasing marketing support for members – HLPartnership have developed a wide portfolio of white-label marketing assets ready to be branded and utilised within your business, alongside offering tailor-made support and advice for online presence and communications.
- Adapting to fast-moving conditions during lockdown, including assisting advisors with support and materials to discuss Protection products with customers, the provision of up-to-the-minute industry news updates to advisors throughout the year and a growing range of online how-to videos produced exclusively for members.
- Supported and connected members together through regular webinars, phone calls, online meetings and forum sessions to educate, listen to challenges, offer advice and provide practical solutions, including guest speakers and workshops on specialist topics for HLPartnership members.
- Provided full industry compliance support, from auditing to fraud prevention and all between, both through interactive presentations and providing dedicated support when needed to each member in the friendly, personable HLPartnership style.
- Offered specialised recruitment services to members, tailored to the mortgage industry to help members find the best talent available within their area.
- Continued to grow HLPartnership during the toughest market conditions for over a decade, with many new members joining to bring further strength in numbers, and our Net Promoter Score of 51% in 2020 demonstrated the value members see in HLPartnership.
- HLPartnership’s dedication to service was recognised by winning the ‘Best National Network Partner’ award at the Legal & General Mortgage Club Awards 2020.
This year will see us continue to provide our award-winning service personal service to support members, alongside growing tech investment to further enhance the tools we
provide to give an even better experience for our advisor firms.
There’s so many compelling reasons to become a member of HLPartnership. We pride ourselves on our friendly, personal approach, offering your business the bespoke support, advice and the tools you need to succeed.
We’re ready to be right by your side in 2021, giving you the support to enable you to focus on what you do best.