As you may already be aware, the first stage of the redevelopment of the website, has taken place.
The first thing that will strike you is the fresh, clean look we have developed and which will be carried forward as we release more features, until we have a completely new updated members’ area and adviser portal.
The underlying architecture has been completely overhauled and over the next few months, you will begin to see a host of new benefits which will include a connection to the 360dotnet system which will mean that you only need to key in data once.
The more immediate improvements will include:
- Time saving features such as postcode lookups and immediate data validation
- Truly client-centric structure allowing you to add multiple products to a single client record i.e. Mortgage, Life, GI and ancillary products from the same screen
- Site optimisation for desktop, tablets and mobile devices and will work seamlessly across all platforms and browsers
- Latest security standards of data encryption and transport layer security
- A new and improved CPD log
Commission System Development
In addition to the new Adviser Portal, we have been continuing to develop a new commissions system based on the new architecture. We expect this to move to first stage testing in the next couple of months.
The new commission system will be driven by mortgage account numbers and insurance policy numbers.
The accuracy of commission payments will be dependent on this information, so it will be vital they are filled in accurately whenever you submit new business cases from now on.
These developments mark a big move forward for the network and is the start of an exciting series of positive changes to our structure.